Wednesday, November 30, 2011

TOMORROW BLACK Product Overview

I am opening BATTLE MINIATURES EMPORIUM this week, and the first miniatures range I am releasing is TOMORROW BLACK. This product range is going to be a comprehensive world of Figures, Vehicles, and Terrain, based on my old TOMORROW'S PLAYGROUND RPG game, and my new TOMORROW BLACK Novels.


I am starting The TOMORROW BLACK Range with three packs and one single. 

Abominations Of Dark Science Collection 1 begins a series, a sampler pack if you will, of The Evil Monsters encountered in all regions and climates in The New World.

I am producing the Abomination Collections as a core starter for TOMORROW BLACK, and to offer hobbyist the opportunity to add some unique variety to their general Science Fiction and Horror gaming. I feel that these collections are equally useful to those of us who want to include Random Monster Encounters in our RPG Adventures, and for Wargamers who enjoy the extra detail and humor afforded by the use of Battlefield Event Charts which include Surprise Attacks by a variety of local hostiles.

All Abomination Collections will be comprised of six models including at least one Large, Medium (human sized), and Small creature, for the sake of esthetics and variety of use. I am offering these collections for the reasonable price of $9.60 each. Abominations Of Dark Science Collection 2 will likely include the first Scizz and Whurg models, as well as four models I have not yet shared with you. 

I am selling The Death Digger as the first of my Large Single Monsters, and a pack of three Rattle Wings, for $3.90 each. Both of these products are also located in The Abominations Of Dark Science Emporium.


Beast Of The Waste begins with The Murg Flies, which are the first of my Murghaste figures and are also a part of another Faction, that I am not ready to share with you fine people at this time.
The Murg Flies pack is comprised of 9 randomly assorted figures, including at least one or more of each breed, as well as six detailed bases chosen from the three styles. I am offering these collections for the very reasonable price of $3.60 each, because some of you may want a lot of them after-all, and they are so lovably tiny.

Well gang that is it for now.

This is just the beginning my Brothers...

Joseph

6 comments:

  1. Outstanding! The webstore looks great. I just placed an order for the AODS Collection 1 and a pack of Rattlewings. I have a suggestion for you: How about putting a picture of the Rattlewings with the order link so new customers can see what they look like? I've been following your blog for a while so I remembered and knew what a Rattlewing looked like (cool) but a new customer would probably want to see a pic before they bought some. Just a suggestion.
    Good luck with the new store . I think you're off to agreat start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice, look forward to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU BROTHERS!

    JOE I AM ON YOUR ORDER, AND WILL SEND IT THIS WEEK.

    Plus I think I might just have to add a few goodies in, because you are The FIRST of my 15MM Brothers to order, you get free shit...lol...and because I can...Uh...finally!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Thanks, Brother Joseph. That is very cool of you. I'm proud to hear that I'm your first customer. I'm very glad that you are up and running now. It must feel good to finally be able to start.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah you are #1 Bro, and Jeff is right there with you as my #2 on point!
    Man it does feel good, real good, and a little scary...becuase now I realley want to finish up ALL of these 10,000 WIP's I have scattered around my home...lol.

    You guys pretty much just paid for 1 of the 2 Production Molds I paid IWM for last month.

    That IS Down Right Motivational.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm late to the party. These are cool.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...