Wednesday, November 30, 2011

This Was The Year...

I have had this silly dream of making an entire world of models that represent what I see in my head and what I like that has been crated by other more talented artist. A lot of people like us want to have a little miniatures/game company I think. I have discovered that it is one thing to dream and want, and an entirely different reality when you attempt to actually make the dream happen.

This is the year that has seen me through the process of sculpting a handful of tiny 15MM miniatures, and having them Molded and Master Cast. I have also Cleaned my own Masters and sent some of them to be Molded and Cast for Production. Ultimately I have in my hands, as of this week, the white metal versions of my work, which is what other people will see and buy from me.

This entire process has been a fun challenge, and at times absolutely surreal.

I am looking forward to continuing the process endifinately.

Joseph

2 comments:

  1. If it was easy, anyone could do it. Keep at it.

    Best,
    JBR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bro!

    I really appropriate that, from a REAL Brother like you, with all of the great work that you have done, you know what it takes to make these toys we love.

    2012 is going to be better, but at least I got this finally started...
    Now I need to add to it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...