Friday, May 13, 2011

THE MASTER MOLD IS BEING MADE!

Mr. Michael Noe called today to inform me that his people have started making The Master Mold. If you do not know Mr. Noe, he is simply one of the most experienced, and genuine people I have ever known. He has done about as much as any man could, to keep the miniatures industry alive and his company has kept some of the most populare models ever made available to the gaming public.


I am honored to work with such good people...REAL People.


I have a lot in mind to produce in the coming months, and years, and my relationship with Iron Wind Metals will be permanent.

Another step forward...
GET ALONG LITTLE DOGIES...GET ALONG!

Joseph

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to find real people out there. It's harder than it should be.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...