Tuesday, April 19, 2011

MONSTERS: GRIZZOUGHT Completed Sculpture Preview

"Travel far, and make good The Hunt my son... but always know the Fast-way home, for you are not alone in The Wild."




Grizzought are Lion-like Kodiak Bear sized beast which Hunt The Wild, and other remote places of The NAC Dominion. These dreaded hunters are stealthy, fast, and very powerful. The hide of an adult Grizz is virtually impervious to commonly used Ballistic Weapons, making them a great threat to even well equipped travellers.


A Word On Design. The Grizzought's tail has been sculpted seperate, for ease of casting.
I think this Ferocious Beast will make a fine addition to my QWIK Gladiatorial Range. We want to have some Beast in The Arena to fight...don't we?

Joseph

Bruckenkopf

10 comments:

  1. Nice back-story. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joe!
    I only include a little Blurb with each posting. The Full Info is going to be in the Rule Book.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, another beautiful sculpt! I love the teeth on this guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking beast and what a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great monster, I could use this for Lovecraftian terror as well as post apoc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you gang!
    :)
    Spacey, I am all about some Howard Phillip Monsters myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this guys is very cool, all those teeth, scary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you go out in the woods today you're in for a big surprise springs to mind.

    Nice sculpt - when will it be for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome ADB!
    That is funny man!

    I am sending my first series of models to be Mastered in about 2 weeks. They will be for sale a few weeks after this process is completed.
    The best timeline I can give you is about 5 to 6 weeks from now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...