Wednesday, March 9, 2011

MURG IMP SWARM Completed Sculpture Preview

The MURG Virus is responsible for many things, even in death the vile mutagen causes unnatural matter to form. The most common result of this terrifying reality is that Animals who eat of these MURG Infected remains become monsters themselves, and the plague spreads.




MURG Imps, like their cousins MURG Flies, dwell in swarms wherever The Murghaste thrive.

A Word On Design. I sculpted this a while back, but just now took another look at it as I gather my work to get things ready to send off for Master Casting. I touched up a few areas on this tiny sculpture, and it is ready to join The MURG Flies and other little meanies I have completed.

This was a hard little piece to achieve, but also very fun.

Joseph

9 comments:

  1. Nice. I like it when you can use common, non-scary things and turn them into something dangerous in a game. I imagine a few bases of those would be pretty bad to run into. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may do some more, but for now this is enough for some fun games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You do some really amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 15mm nurglings, I'd say :-) Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lobo Bro.
    They are tiny tinnie meanies...lol.
    Welcome Banacek.
    :)
    Dis I learned how to sculpt by converting Chaos Marines, particularly Nurgle and Slanesh...lol. Which is in part why I am keen of making Sexy Girls and Nasty Monsters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This work shows your creativity! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much!
    I will...for us.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Brother Joseph: As long as you don't mix those two - keep them coming! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...